Saturday, March 14, 2009

I HATE HIM

10.10pm, 140309, Saturday Nite, Bandung



Seriously... It's a damn cold nite.
Making me angry too.
I have wa
ited him since 09.00pm. But he did'nt come yet too..

Where are you???
Did you know, that i miss you so??

Please... don't make any promise to me in another time.


Any something wrong with him? I see him Online from his ID @ YM and Facebook too.
there's no greeting to me..
He said that it was rainy..

But...
last time he said that he missed me, so he wanted to meet me soon.
But, why the reason is only the rain??
Please, don't play with me...
I can't..
It's enough..

I'm tired for this.
For someone who told to me that he love, but in another time, he leaves me...


Please,, come to me.. I can't wait for along time...

I miss you so, bugss...

2 comments:

J O N K said...

ada apakah ini ???

apapun itu, I miss U too , :D

sitoradostdaram said...

Just for someone who told loves to me.. But, he didn't come that night/ I hate.. Dia janji datang, tp ga dtg juga.. Tidakkah dia tahu aku merindukannya??
HUfff...
SElamat hari minggu....

Post a Comment

Te'amo>>>